Autumn is rarely at a loss for words. And by words, I mean incoherent babbling. Her musings encompass nearly every aspect of her daily routine. While I’m certain she’s saying something profound, we just can’t seem to make it out.
Being raised by a pair of nitwits must certainly be frustrating. Which is why Autumn decided to shift media this weekend and bang away on the keyboard. It’s hard for a geek dad to be more proud; my girl’s first text file. But what is she trying to tell us?
- She leads with considerable white space. Big ideas need room to breathe.
- The first recognizable characters: vybn I’m pickin’ up what you’re putting down, girl. Keep going.
- Ohhh…you mean vybnnmhjjknm. Clearly a reference to the remote fishing village along the southeast coast of Iceland. I think we have a world traveler on our hands.
- Next, a reference to pi. My kid is damn genius. Or if you read it phonetically, maybe she’s saying, “Mmm…pie.” A gourmand perhaps?
- And finally, she ends with some Greek. And not a random sigma or delta or gamma. She threw down the omega; last letter in the Greek alphabet. Classy way to sign off.
I’m not sure what it all means, Autumn. But we’re encouraged by your determination and itty-bitty geek cred. Much love, little one.